Park Hills, MO
Mineral Area College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mineral Area College

Cheyanne

I love Mineral Area College. I feel as if the teachers want me to succeed and they are always available when I have questions. The school has many different places where the students can study, all different types of environments. The food is sort of expensive for the quality, but it is edible. I like the school so much that I drive an hour to get there! I highly recommend this school.

Briley

I have attended Mineral Area College for almost 3 years now. When I changed my major from Business Administration to Elementary Education, the advisors were very helpful. We have teachers who truly care for their students. I wish my college had more extracurricular activities, sports, and clubs.

Raylyn

It is a very good community college to further your education after high school. It has wonderful teachers, students, and facilities. It is a nice college to consider in your high education career.

Abigail

MAC is a safe, friendly community college in the middle of a small community. It's an extremely accessible college with a homey atmosphere. The professors are there to help you learn and are always there when you need them. The building structure is very convenient, having all the buildings connected together in a horseshoe shape. You don't have to worry about walking to your next class in the pouring rain or snow.

Gabby

Mineral Area College has a very prestigious RN program that is well known. It is a very competitive and challenging program that many people want to have the opportunity to be a part of. Hospitals around the state know how prestigious this program is and have very high regards for it. All of the staff are helpful and friendly. The professors make themselves very available through class time, office hours, and email. I have never not been able to reach an instructor within 24 hours. The class sizes are perfect for learning. The teacher knows your name and how you learn best. Overall I would recommend Mineral Area College to anyone looking for a community college.

Mineral Area College is one of the most well kept and up-to-date community colleges I have ever been to. The campus is beautiful and for as long as I have been there, has never looked trashy. The Staff are extremely helpful as well as intelligent. Also, there are many opportunities to achieve good grades and get help if needed. Although, there isn't many activities to do off campus, our sports are top-notch.

Austin
big college

college campus and rooms are very nice great job

big college

college campus and rooms are very nice great job

Brittney

Mineral Area is a community college focused around not only academics, but many theatrical, musical, and athletic events also...

If i were able to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to start saving more money. College isn't much harder than high school, and there's always a lot of events to spend free time at but one of the hardest things i find about college is being able to aford it. I mean "it" as in anything. I did save money while i was in high school but i could have done alot more to earn more money and save that also. Unfortunitaly everything in life isn't free.

Someone who is focused on becoming a part of the community and loves to interact with new people should definitally join in an educational experience with Mineral Area College.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice as highschool student there are many things I would say. I would tell myself to get my head into the game. It's not a joke. College is important and it all starts in college. As complicated as it may seem you have to do this to make a better life for yourself. If you want to make a change in your life then you need to make this happen. I would also tell myself that you need to think about what you truely want out of life and what your career goals are. It may seem that you want to be a teacher but well you really don't. No matter what your dream is you can do it. Push for it no matter how crazy it is.

Mineral Area College offers courses in the field of Television and Cinema. Other colleges around where I live do not offer it. The Courses are very specific to the field that I desire.

My classmates and very open and respective to everyone and their points of view.

siara

My school benifits me better because there are outreach centers in other town that are closer to my home town. This school is considered a small college, that is more benficiary for me because i am from a small town and attended a small high school. My school also offers the Physical Therapist Assistant program. That program is unique in southeast missouri because there are very few other schools that offer such program.

If i could go back and give myself advice while i was in high school i would have alot to tell myself. I would advise myself to take as many college credit classes as i could while they are free in high school. I would also tell myself about grants and scholarships available that i should have been looking for and applying for. The advise i would stress on myself the most is to start college very soon after high school, if not immediatly, because if not i would forget alot of what i have already learned in prior years! Working in the real world without a college education is hard and will not make myself much money at all.

I wish i would have started college right after graduating high school. Now six years later it seems harder to me because i havent been in a classroom environment for many years. I wish i would have known the college teachers would treat me as an adult as opposed to a child, as they did in high school. I believe i would have started college sooner. Another fact i did not know is about the financial aide. I didnt know i was eligible for grants and scholarships as much as i am, or i wouldve started sooner.

Mineral Area College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.