Mineral Area College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Mineral Area College

Austin

college campus and rooms are very nice great job

Raylyn

It is a very good community college to further your education after high school. It has wonderful teachers, students, and facilities. It is a nice college to consider in your high education career.

Gabby

Mineral Area College has a very prestigious RN program that is well known. It is a very competitive and challenging program that many people want to have the opportunity to be a part of. Hospitals around the state know how prestigious this program is and have very high regards for it. All of the staff are helpful and friendly. The professors make themselves very available through class time, office hours, and email. I have never not been able to reach an instructor within 24 hours. The class sizes are perfect for learning. The teacher knows your name and how you learn best. Overall I would recommend Mineral Area College to anyone looking for a community college.

Abigail

MAC is a safe, friendly community college in the middle of a small community. It's an extremely accessible college with a homey atmosphere. The professors are there to help you learn and are always there when you need them. The building structure is very convenient, having all the buildings connected together in a horseshoe shape. You don't have to worry about walking to your next class in the pouring rain or snow.

Briley

I have attended Mineral Area College for almost 3 years now. When I changed my major from Business Administration to Elementary Education, the advisors were very helpful. We have teachers who truly care for their students. I wish my college had more extracurricular activities, sports, and clubs.

Mineral Area College is one of the most well kept and up-to-date community colleges I have ever been to. The campus is beautiful and for as long as I have been there, has never looked trashy. The Staff are extremely helpful as well as intelligent. Also, there are many opportunities to achieve good grades and get help if needed. Although, there isn't many activities to do off campus, our sports are top-notch.

Cheyanne

I love Mineral Area College. I feel as if the teachers want me to succeed and they are always available when I have questions. The school has many different places where the students can study, all different types of environments. The food is sort of expensive for the quality, but it is edible. I like the school so much that I drive an hour to get there! I highly recommend this school.