Minerva Schools at Keck Graduate Institute Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Minerva Schools at Keck Graduate Institute

Gereon

I'm an incoming junior and will graduate in 2022. Minerva is a super exciting college journey that is certainly different than what you usually get. I mean, who else travels to seven different cities around the world? It's also quite demanding and not for everyone. But there are people like me who really enjoy the ride and grow with it. Looking at how my friends study, there is no university I would rather study at. What I appreciate most about Minerva is its mostly international student body. I went to the United World College in Costa Rica before and wanted to be surrounded by people from all over the world again. Classes are also pretty good. I'm rarely bored and that means something. You cannot study everything at Minerva, but I'm happy with what they offer, also because I'm studying social sciences. I'd say if you already know that specific course of study you wanna do and Minerva doesn't offer it, go somewhere else. But there are people that are super into filming or architecture that are also enjoying Minerva a lot. We were always taught online at Minerva while we travel through the seven cities. Our professors are mostly located in the US. I really like our learning platform and am always annoyed when I have to use Zoom. The reactions on our platform often make the class feel quite engaging and fun. Look at Minerva's website before applying. It's not like any other place, so know what you sign up for.

Top Questions about Minerva Schools at Keck Graduate Institute