Roseville, MN
Minneapolis Business College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Minneapolis Business College

naphtha

I love it, I think it's a great school not too big and not too small it's only right for me!

Mary

Students are friendly and fun, and just loves learning new things.

Students are friendly and fun, and just loves learning new things.

If i could go back in time and talk to my past self. I would of have told myself to study harder and take classes that were more towards my major. Study harder for my final exams and get better grades for them. Worry less about, what I was going to do and how I was going to get things done. Such as, how to do my financial aids and how to apply for grants and scholarships. I wished I realize that everything was so simply done and so I didn't have to worry so much as I did back in the days.

Minneapolis business college has many great programs that can help you with your career. The college is welcoming to new students and the staffs there are very friendly and helping. Staffs at MBC helps you apply for financial aids and grants and gets you ready for college. They even help you to find a job afterward, after completing their 10 month to 16 month program. Depending on what dregree you would want to go for. They are always there to help students whom are in need of help.

Dan

Our school focuses on being professional in appearance and function. We have a dress code that every has to be in accordance with and a lot of people who did not like that wouldn't come, but the people who are here are very kind and helpful with whatever you need or any questions you have. Everyone is courteous, which made day to day operations very easy to deal with and creates a lot of fun in the classroom.

If I could give myself any advice it would be to save up more money before hand. Although I couldn't have foreseen the current economic state that we are in, it would have helped ease myself in more instead of having to rush to find a job just to keep myself going. I also would have told myself to ahead of time look for job opportunities instead of waiting till i got here and learned the area. With the lack of jobs that are hiring in the area, including having to compete with University of Minnesota and other students for any kind of job, it definitely would have helped to look at that area more.

I wish that before i came to school that I knew about how much a dorm life costs, and knew more about job opportunities in the area. Learning how to manage money and how to find ways to finance necessities like food and things like that really would have helped make the transition easier, however it wasn't a very hard learning curve and took only a little bit of trial and error to understand.

Rick

I would tell myself to buckle down in school and take all the knowledge all of the teachers, counselors, and elders have to offer. Going to school early and worrying about the party life and outside activities can wait. I personally started a family right out of highschool and sure wish I would have waited. I would never trade my children for anything in this world but it did make life very difficult to try to succeed in the professional atmosphere. To be more focused on grades and the other things a highschooler is supposed to be doing. I am now trying to keep up with kids that are my childrens age and it makes it tough .

A person who is very detail orientated and someone who is professional and dedicated to the betterance of their life and the lives of others around them. Someone who wants the professional atmosphere while in school and who is prepared to be held accountable for all of their actions.

i personally believe this school is not for the un-motivated person who doesn't have a plan of attack or goal in life. The school is very demanding and expects the best out of each and every student every day. I don't believe this school is for the free spirit type but for more of the dedicated professional who will really strive to get the best out of the school as well as themselves.

My school is a fun, helpful, and compassionate learning enviroment.

My school is a fun, helpful, and compassionate learning enviroment.

It is unique because the class sizes are smaller so you get more one on one time with the teachers, the classes are set up for you according to the program you choose so that you do not waste time and money trying to figure out what classes to take for the degree that you want to achieve., and and the staff are very helpful in setting up everything so that you do not have to worry about anything when you start. They make it an easy transition from high school to college.

If I could go back in time and talk to my high school senior self, the adivce that I would give me is to reseach schools more and not to settle on the school that is the closest. That way, you will not waste money and time on a school that you will not benefit from. Also, do not wait for the last minute to do things that will benefit my success in college later. If you wait, then all the progress that you make in high school, the stuff that you can use later, will be meaningless. The last thing I would tell me is to be brave and do not be afraid. It's going to be hard and you will cry a little, but it is the best thing for your family, friends, and you.

As I go back in time to New Richmond High I would come across myself. At first I really just wanted to finish senior year and just get out of school as quick as i could. But now, if I could go back, I would tell myself to slow down. Just because I didn't understand school as much, doesn't mean i need to quit now. I would tell myself to finish high school instead of graduating early. I would tell myself to live the last year of high school with an open mind, and not limit myself to what I can do. I would tell myself to become more active in school, and become more acquainted with my fellow classmates. As I would come close to deciding the secondary school to go after graduation, I would tell myself to look in to more of the options I had in front of me instead of just jumping to one school. But in the end I'm happy with the choice I made to go to MBC because if it was for just jumping into things, I wouldn't have found such a great school that meets my needs 100%

I don't have just one best thing about my school, I have many. Minneapolis Business College got me started when they said that they could help me with all my financial problems or question I may have or had. It's great that they can work with me and go step by step on questions or concerns i have. The teachers there are really good at helping with any struggles I may come across when it came to lectures and assignments throughout the terms. MBC has a friendly and safe environment where i can learn at my own pace.

Minneapolis Business College is a easy going, hands on program that makes it easy for everyone to succeed in life.

Minneapolis Business College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.