Minneapolis Business College Top Questions

If i could go back in time and talk to my past self. I would of have told myself to study harder and take classes that were more towards my major. Study harder for my final exams and get better grades for them. Worry less about, what I was going to do and how I was going to get things done. Such as, how to do my financial aids and how to apply for grants and scholarships. I wished I realize that everything was so simply done and so I didn't have to worry so much as I did back in the days.

Dan

If I could give myself any advice it would be to save up more money before hand. Although I couldn't have foreseen the current economic state that we are in, it would have helped ease myself in more instead of having to rush to find a job just to keep myself going. I also would have told myself to ahead of time look for job opportunities instead of waiting till i got here and learned the area. With the lack of jobs that are hiring in the area, including having to compete with University of Minnesota and other students for any kind of job, it definitely would have helped to look at that area more.

Rick

I would tell myself to buckle down in school and take all the knowledge all of the teachers, counselors, and elders have to offer. Going to school early and worrying about the party life and outside activities can wait. I personally started a family right out of highschool and sure wish I would have waited. I would never trade my children for anything in this world but it did make life very difficult to try to succeed in the professional atmosphere. To be more focused on grades and the other things a highschooler is supposed to be doing. I am now trying to keep up with kids that are my childrens age and it makes it tough .

If I could go back in time and talk to my high school senior self, the adivce that I would give me is to reseach schools more and not to settle on the school that is the closest. That way, you will not waste money and time on a school that you will not benefit from. Also, do not wait for the last minute to do things that will benefit my success in college later. If you wait, then all the progress that you make in high school, the stuff that you can use later, will be meaningless. The last thing I would tell me is to be brave and do not be afraid. It's going to be hard and you will cry a little, but it is the best thing for your family, friends, and you.

As I go back in time to New Richmond High I would come across myself. At first I really just wanted to finish senior year and just get out of school as quick as i could. But now, if I could go back, I would tell myself to slow down. Just because I didn't understand school as much, doesn't mean i need to quit now. I would tell myself to finish high school instead of graduating early. I would tell myself to live the last year of high school with an open mind, and not limit myself to what I can do. I would tell myself to become more active in school, and become more acquainted with my fellow classmates. As I would come close to deciding the secondary school to go after graduation, I would tell myself to look in to more of the options I had in front of me instead of just jumping to one school. But in the end I'm happy with the choice I made to go to MBC because if it was for just jumping into things, I wouldn't have found such a great school that meets my needs 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c}