Minneapolis College of Art and Design Top Questions

Kay

MCAD provides a healthy environment for growing artistically, spiritually, and mentally. The staff and faculty go out of their way to make sure students are comfortable and happy, and the courses challenge students academically. The opportunities that MCAD creates for their students makes this school a top-notch learning facility.

Katy

Minneapolis College of Art and Design is a very small, intimate place whose size enables a great deal of communication between students, faculty and staff on current issues, needs of the students and needs of the institution - meaning MCAD has quick reflexes and responses to the most current issues.

Dwight

The support network for students by both the faculty and students. Everyone seems very involved and is out for the improvement of everyone elsa as well as themselves.

Benjamin

I think the best thing about the school is the Bachelor of Science program. It is a great balance of art, business, and critical thinking.

Alyssa

MCAD offers an environment and classes that teach you things that you can use in the future. I feel very proud to say that I attend the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. Students are allowed to express themselves and push themselves past limits of assignment if they wish. MCAD is a school that you can make as hard and interesting at you would like. Giving yourself a challenge will help you in the future the teachers see your strengthes and help you to find a career you will love.

Timmer

Because MCAD is an art school, everyone there already has a lot in common. It is so easy to talk to people because you can ask anyone what they are working on and they will be excited to tell you and ask you questions. I am a transfer student and my first school, a liberal arts school, was great but I met more people in the first couple of week when my same interests as i did in the year at my other school.