Minneapolis Community and Technical College Top Questions

No one- this school caters to all ages, ethnicities, etc. Even parents are offered child care on-campus while they attend class.

Cristina

Someone should not go to Minneapolis Community and Technical College if they want to experience a traditional 4-year college experience. If a student wants to live in a typical dorm, join a fraternity or sorority, or attend Division 1 sports, they should not attend Minneapolis Community and Technical College. Someone who wants to go to a college or university with the a student population of the same demographic should not go to this college because MCTC has a very diverse population with students from all different backgrounds and academic experiences.

Gary

A person who should not attend this school is someone who is expecting a 3rd-rate college experience and who is just "going thru the motions" and "getting their credits cheap." This school may be a community college, but be prepared to be challenged intellectually and with great expectations set on you. This school wants you to succeed and to leave their campus a bright student, and they will discipline their students in this great work.