Minnesota School of Business-Brooklyn Center Top Questions

Katarina

My college experience has helped me solidify my future direction in life. My intention is to complete my bachelor's degree in Biology and then pursue entrance into a Physician Assistant program. My intention is to continue to serve the underserved throughout my career as well as through volunteer activities. Since early high school I have gone on yearly missions trips, and my intention once I have completed my Physician Assistant program is to participate in short term medical missions. My college experience has taught me through my coursework to think logically and critically. In addition, I have come to appreciate my parents in a new way as well as those that have given me guidance over the years.

I willl be starting college in April. I will enjoy going to this school cause they are helpful in so many ways. they want you to succeed in what you do and try to make sure that you do. I think that they are the best for me and what i want to go for, which is a Health Care management. I like the whole thing about being able to help people. I know i could not of picked out a better degree. I hope that this helps you.

Tammy

Well this is a difficult question for me since I barely attended high school and ended up getting my G.E.D. If I could go back in time I most definetly would've took school a lot more serious. I really didnt have the oppourtunity to go to a nice college let alone to go to college at all. Most high school students think college is alot of fun and partying on campus, but its about becoming somebody and growing up and having a career so you can afford to live. Well I'm now 27 and have a 3 year old son and the reason I decided to go back to school was so I can provide a better life fo me and my family. Like being able to keep money in the bank and not barely making the rent payment. If I could go back in time I would tell myself you cant get by with a smile so take school seriously and to only take on what you can handle. Going to college is when you have to grow up and pay the bills and can be very stressful but its worth it in the end.