Richfield, MN
Minnesota School of Business-Richfield

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Minnesota School of Business-Richfield

Heather

MSB is a for profit school that offers a no wait nursing program at their Richfield campus. The program is also year round, so you will finish a bachelor degree in three years. The nursing program is a ridiculous $100,000! The program has become quite strong over the years, but still too expensive. The class sizes have also been growing as every new cohort starts. There are a ton of clinical and hands on hours. There are also a couple of great courses in the nursing program that others schools do not offer. All in all, this is a great school for someone that doesn't want to wait to start school and they can finish in three years, but must have a large pocket book.

Tia

My classmates at Minnesota School of Business Richfield Campus are hardworking and compassionate.

If I could go back and talk to my high school self I would stress the importance of grades and accedemic activites. I would advice my high school self to not spend every waking moment texting or hanging out with a boyfriend. I would want to try and prepare better for college. If I would have told my senior self to apply to universities before applying to community colleges and to research the college before attending. If I could also tell other high school seniors any bit of advice, I would tell them to work hard and enjoy the last year of high school. After being in college for 3 years, I miss the simplistic life of high school.

The cost of a 3 year nursing degree and the job placement outcomes.

Dawn

The university is well known by local emloyers as providing a great education and preparing students for the work force.

I would tell myself that attending class is the most important thing to doing well in school. I would tell myself that college requires a much higher level of studying, being organized, and the ability to stay on top of things. Once you fall behind in college, it's almost impossible to catch up.

I am an online student and have had trouble with the website being down for repair when I want to log on.

Paula

My school is best known for its excellent nursing program. There is currently a 95% retention rate with a 97% job placement after gradution. It is again a very flexible, supportive, school willing to work with each students unique schedule whether you have children or a job or both you can still attend school at MSB and get a degree. I find it also wonderful that after you are registered past 16 credits the rest are free. That means you may even get to take a class free of charge.

Going back in time and talking to my old self I would tell the old me to go into college confident and with a positive attitude about each class. Tell yourself that you can pass all of your classes with As and that you are smart and valuable in the nursing profession. If there is anything that you don't know or get stuck on always utilize the help of tutors and your college professsors and ask for help. Closed mouths never do get fed and its never good to fall behind in college when your struggling and not ask for help. Get plenty of sleep and exercise and try not to allow negative outside influences from interfere with you reaching your goal of becoming a nurse. Getting a degree and going to school is hard and never easy but as long as you stay focused and make small sacrifices Paula your overall outcome will be larger than you could possibly imagine. You are valuable in the nursing industry and you possess strong core values that will make you an excellent nurse! Never give up on your dream no matter how long it takes!!!

I think that the best thing about my school is the flexiblity it offers. Being a single mother with no help MSB College gives me the opportunity to go to school and work at the same time as well as take care of my children. Not to mention the ablity to take online courses and the great support staff that i available when you need them. I can come into school on a Sunday and get tutoring with my homework because MSB tries to work with your busy schedule as a student.

Cayla

If I were able to go back in time to speak to myself as a high school senior, I would give myself a world of advice. I would explain to myself that college is a wonderful experience, and to give my all to receiving my degree. I would explain that though it may be difficult, work hard at both school and a job as a Nursing Assistant, whether part-time or full-time, to gain experience in the field of Nursing. Most importantly, I would explain the importance of the sacrafices that I must make in order to be successful in school. Nursing School is one of the greatest challenges that I have faced in my 22 years of life, and I would explain that working hard to earn and maintain a 4.0 grade point average will take sacrafices of time, energy, and relationships, but with the proper balance, great things will come. I would tell myself never to give up, no matter the challenge, because my future depends on this. Nursing is my passion and the sacrafices will be worth it in the end.

Minnesota School of Business (MSB) is a wonderful school, though unfortunately, the most difficult challenge that I face is affording the tuition. MSB is a private college, and therefore tuition costs are high. For a young, single individual like myself, who is unable to take out loans without a co-signer, the "worst thing" about MSB would be the tuition costs and monthly payments.

There are many, many aspects of Minnesota School of Business (MSB), specifically the Nursing Program, that I brag about to my friends and family. First and foremost, the staff and faculty at MSB show an undeniable dedication to the success of their students. The nursing program instructors are always available when needed, and provide a wonderful educational experience. Also, MSB is recognized for its small class sizes. The individualized assistance and personal attention students receive from instructors and peers is extremely beneficial for our educational experience.

lajeana

Lajeana you need to study hard and not play around so much. Your not going to like what your doing for work in ten years. Procasation is not the road to education. I will study hard, i will not answer my dorm room door when someone wants to go do something, and i will not spend all my time on the internet.

I really like how the class sizes are smaller. The learning is more encouraging. The teachers ae very knowledgeable. The ones I have had, come out of that fleid of work and have not been teachers there whole life.

I wish before i came to this school how slow the elevators were. It takes for ever to get the 5th floor when a class is up there.

Toni

If I could go back in time I would start by telling myself not to wait so long to go to college. I do not mind being an adult learner, but things would have been easier and less expensive if I had gone to college then. I would also want to tell myself that knowing what field I wanted to pursue was a big thing to consider. I would definitely push myself towards the Accounting field that I am currently pursuing. I would also tell myself to not let history repeat itself and to take my chance at bettering myself while I had it and I was still young. Then I would point out that college was not about partying, grades and studying are very important and to commit myself to school.

The size of the classes are much more compatible to my style of learning compared to larger schools that have auditoriums full of students. That gives me a better chance at one-on-one with the instructors. I also like the location of the school, it is much more convenient than other schools I looked at.

Hardworking adults who are looking for an education to advance their careers or to start new careers.

David

My classmates are as amazing as I am as they want to get a degree to better themselves and those around them.

Dave, I know the joining the Military is very important to you. As soon as you graduate your Basic and AIT courses, enroll in college. I know you've been thinking about it but really try to think harder in what you would like to go to school for. I know you change your mind often but sit down with Mom and choose something you know you will enjoy doing and something that will in turn, help others. You will have your drill weekends while in the Army Reserves so use the military benefits afforded to you and go to school so your not sitting there going brain dead from lack of some sort of educational stimulation. Don't wait around like I did. You can thank me later when you reach my age when you see how great your life and family is. I know that's what you want for your future. Get started now while you have a lot of time on your hands cause when your olders, time is precious and you won't have much of it to attend school. Again..... You'll thank me later!! Dave

I tell them that it is a great school. The administration staff there on campus are amazing in every way and will go to no ends to help you succeed. Any question you have, they have an answer and even when you are trying to think of a question, they tell you everything you want and need to know which then in turns, really doesn't get you to come up with many questions to ask them. It is very close to where I love and thay have free coffee stations in every floor!

Felice

They are known for their excellent buisness program, there smaller class sizes, and their extremely professional teachers.

That i should not procrastinate because it will cause me a lot of hardship later on in life, as well as cost me a lot of money and time that i would never be able to get it back. And that just by putting in the hardwork and maintaince it would yield the resutls that i yearn for. As a result would allow for nothing to stand in my way of getting the career that i long for.

That it is a privatized university with more intimate class settings, due to the smaller class size. And all the wonderful conncections that they yield to their students.

Kevin

I have learned that college is no place to fool around. I felt a sense of freedom when i entered freshmen year of college, and i also had a lot of free time. That free time however was not "free" and it was meant to be used as study time in between breaks or classes. I had to develop my own time management skills without the help of friends, parents, or teachers. I learned a valuable lesson that i took for granted as i almost did not pass a class beacuse of my poor study time management skills in one class. I reccommend that you do not cram before a big exam or test and instead study an hour or two everyday to remember the information needed for long term. You can never have enough time to study for tests. Find creative and logical practical ways to study to make it more fun and. interesting Time management is a big factor i consider now that i have developed them and will continue to develop them in my sophmore year of college and so forth.

Minnesota School of Business-Richfield administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.