Richfield, MN
Minnesota School of Business-Richfield

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Minnesota School of Business-Richfield

I attend the online division so I have limited contact with other classmates other than for class discussion boards, everyone is very polite and all striving to reach a common goal.

I have absolutely loved my college experience with online learning. I lost my job due to the economy so I decided to return to school. Partly to pursue my dream of being a paralegal and partly to show my kids that it is never too late. Losing my job was the perfect nudge I needed to take my life in the direction I wanted it to go. Online learning has given me the opportunity to be home when my son gets home from school which has allowed me to be there for him. Being home each night for dinner with him has been very rewarding to me as he isn't left alone to fend for himself. Once I graduate and become a paralegal, I look forward to volunteering at a local Legal Aid office to help give back. I have learned through my college experience the importance of service learning and that it starts with each and every one of us. I would be happy and honored to be able to give back to others and to share my skills with them.

With online learning, I am able to go at my pace during the week when I have time.

Kristina

I have learned to appreciate my education. When attending public schools (elementary through high school), I wasn't mature enough to appreciate what I was learning or experiencing. It may be that I am now paying for my education, but I think that it has more to do with the fact that I know this will better my life and career in the long run.

Someone who doesn't want to advance in their career.

I like that the acedemic advisors are available to answer my questions when I have them. I also love that they offer the specific program that I am interested in.

Brandi

that you can go to any one of there campuses and get help if you need it.

that you can go to any one of there campuses and get help if you need it.

i would tell myself to save as much money as i can because its hard to go to college full time and work at the same time.

how if you get good grades you get a discount on you fees next semester

Kristina

I made the decision to go back to school when I was almost 40 years old. Back then, I tried to go right after high school. I wasn't ready and what's more, I knew I wasn't ready. If I could give advice to myself back then-it would probably be to not worry so much, take more chances...and never do something because it was right for somebody else.

Minnesota School of Business-Richfield administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.