Shakopee, MN
Minnesota School of Business-Shakopee

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Minnesota School of Business-Shakopee

Susan

My school is flexible, affordable and has a lot of programs offered. There are everything from two and four years programs to certifiates and online programs. I am enrolled in the online division and it is the perfect fit for me. I am a stay at home mom and very busy and the online program offers me the fexiblity that I needed. It is the perfect fit for me and for anyone looking to further their education.

Oh there are so many things I wish I could go back and do, but the one I wish I could do the most is have a heart to heart with myself as a young woman. I would tell her that love and family can wait. She should find a way to go to college and get her degree and make sure she can take care of herself. I would tell her that in order to take care of any children she has in the future she needs an education. Otherwise she will have to depend on someone else for everything she and her children need. I went from my mother's house to my husband's house and I wish I had experienced being independent before I got married. This is what I would have said to myself and what I plan on saying to my own children. In our home education comes first, I just wish I had made it more of a priority in my own life. I know a lot more now then I did then and education is a large part of my life now. No matter what the price tag is.

The worst part for me would be the tuition. When all is said and done I will have about $30,000 in loans to pay off. They can also be a little slow to respond to an email.

Minnesota School of Business-Shakopee administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.