Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park Top Questions

I would tell myself to dream big, and fight for my goals. When I graduated high school, I thought my aspirations were too big for me to accomplish. In my mind I had already given up, accepting the fatal ?reality check? the dollar sign brings to our lives. I abandoned my juvenile mindset and settled for an average career-path. It wasn?t useless, but I didn?t enjoy or had a passion for it either. I lost focus, not knowing what I was going to do with my life. Two years later, I began to ?dream? again. I decided to take my goal head-on and that?s where I am now. I find that the further we go back in ?time? through our thought process, the bigger we used to dream. Why should we neglect our desires as time passes us by? In tough times, it?s easy to forget our ambitions, but it?s during those times where we need clench onto them the most. I want to be a visual-effects artist for the film industry. I can do it, because I can. Everything is possible for those who believe.

Listen to what your high school teachers tell you about college. Take as many college classes in high school that you can, it saves lots of time and money, and gets you to a job you love much faster. Also, take time to enjoy high school without the pressures of working to pay for an education and trying to stay caught up on the homework.