Minnesota State University-Mankato Top Questions

Serena

My school is liberal, conservative and socially engaging. We have seven main buildings, normal size campus, family- oriented atmosphere with small classroom sizes which encourages interpersonal and personal relationships between students and instructors.

Minnesota State University, Mankato is a great, fun, and peaceful school!

Donniesha

Minnesota State University, Mankato feels like a family, as if this is my home.

Minnesota State University, Mankato is the perfect size to be a part of something big and still know and recongnize several students in all of your classes.

Kaylin

MSU is diverse and full of opportunities for its students.

Britany

This school is very community-oriented, engaging everyone that lives here into the atmosphere, activities, sports, etc. of the school and it is a very friendly campus with professors, staff, and students who love to give encouragement and stupport to help and watch their peers succeed.

Shayzell

There is always something going on.

A place where people from all over the World enjoy learning and gaining knowledge together.

It seems its a pretty diverse place and most the professors are knowledgeable and expereienced.

This school is fun, exciting good learning environment to get a good education.

Carrie

Very party-like.

Minnesota State University Mankato is gives a unique public education and cultural experience on a beautiful campus.

Makato state is a fun place to be at and if you are looking for a school that you are going to have a good time at then kato is wear you want to be at.

A former party school, that sometimes still holds true to that saying while still learning.

Shealah

A school for everyone.

fun, not too big, a great place to be.

A medium sized school with lots of activities and many different career choices.

Our scholl is what you make of it, I choose to be involved and active.

It's just a regular school, it feels like a continuation of high school, but so much better than that with great diverse people, a beautiful campus with artistic elements, and if you do your homework, study for your course load, and pay attention in class, there is no reason you shouldn't pass.

Friendly, not too big, pretty, updated and busy.

Brenard

Its a wonderful safety school for those who are worried about class workload.