Minnesota State University-Mankato

« See more reviews of Minnesota State University-Mankato

They are mostly friendly when you get the courage to introduce yourself. If you don't introduce yourself within the first couple days it is hard to get comfortable in classes. They are usually pretty cool to work with and most people will try to work around each others schedules for projects. Overall they are mostly pretty cool

Most of my classmates are very smart and very academically involved. They are not slackers like your typical view of a college kid is. They are here to get an education and thats what they are doing. Oh course there are the typical classmates who are slackers but they are fairly hard to come by.

Everyone is different, some people really care about their education while others don't seem to put in the effort but everyone seems really nice.

My classmates at Mankato are willing to lend a hand and always make the classroom environment very warm and friendly.

My classmates are very helpful and friendly individuals. They usually are there to assist and study with you.

They seem friendly, interesting, and most of them seem eager to learn something new in every class.

Most of us were in our mid thirtys'. Our classes were small and we had a great time together.

My Classmates are my Best friends. I will work with them and remain friends for life!

My peers are strong-willed and willing to learn without sacrificing time for fun.

My classmates couldn't be more fun to be around if I could have dreamed them up.