Minnesota State University-Mankato

« See more reviews of Minnesota State University-Mankato

Someone that shouldn't attend Mankato is someone that doesn't like heavy winds! It always seems to be windy around campus compared to anywhere else in Minnesota! But, don't let it hold you back. If you are a person that doesn't like school spirit then I would also suggest not attending, because there seems to be plenty of it to go around. But in reality, if you don't like having bigger classes than I would suggest not attending either. Most classes on campus, especially general education, have a good amount of students in them.

The type of person who should not attend this school, would be people who do not like to get involved. People who like to have their own life and like the secluded lifestyle would not like this school. Minnesota State University Mankato is like a small community. Practically everyone knows each other, and if you do not know someone, you will most likely have a class with them and become friends.

Mankato is a great school but if you are the type of person who doesn't want to try at anything then you are going to flunk out and you should not attend this school. The classes are difficult, so you must be willing to put forth an effort.

A person that should not attend this school is for people that are not open to seeing new things around campus. The people that don't want to explore around the cultures and have a better understanding with others that are different.

I think this school is really, good for everyone. Because it is a public college many different groups and people are represented. Also the large range of majors and minors allows you to strudy pretty much anything.

I would recommend that students unwilling to obligate themselves to their future career need not attend to this university. There is a level of regard one must possess in order to succeed.

Someone who is close minded and is not willing to change or have fun. Because that's what college is all about: growing socially and academically, and having fun.

someone who hates small towns, or someone who is not comfortable in a small diverse college community

Someone who is looking for a small school; it's not huge but there's a semi-large amount of people.

Someone looking for a bigger city or a school with a more prestigious name/history behind it.