Minnesota State University Moorhead

« See more reviews of Minnesota State University Moorhead

Minnesota State University Moorhead is a reasonably priced, public college, with a beautiful, open campus that isn't overwhelmingly big, great opportunities for more than just one field of study, and where students can be more than just another number.

Minnesota State University-Moorhead was a great school to attend; it has a moderate sized student body but class size is small so everyone gets the benefit of the attention of dedicated professors.

Minnesota State University Moorhead is a great school that offers a great deal of learning opportunities in and out of the classroom that will prepare you for a strong career and future.

Hmmmm one sentence is hard. How about a few words? Creative, helpful, academic, challenging, personal. I guess that's about all I can come up with.

My school is depressing during the winter if you don't have a niche of friends who support you and care for you.

This school has been very helpful in answering all my questions and getting me to where I'm at now.

MSUM is a very homey, comfortable place. I felt welcomed the second i stepped on to campus.

It is personal, small with strong liberal arts, English, and science dept.

minnesota state university moorhead is all about student leadership.

Well-balanced environment between studies and socializing.