Minnesota State University Moorhead

« See more reviews of Minnesota State University Moorhead

They are all very easy to get along with and are there to support you in your academic success. They are friendly right away from the first time you meet them and are type of classmates that will become live-long friends.

For the most part I like my classmates. The girls are a little hard to talk to, but that's probably just because I'm a silly boy and I wouldn't know what to say anyway. I haven't had much problem with anyone really.

My classmates are usually intelligent individuals who care for not only their sucess, but for mine as well; thus, they are willing to assist me when I need as I am willing to assist them.

My classmates are okay people who come from various backgrounds and go to class in order to make their lives better in the future.

My classmates were energetic, inviting and willing to try anything once before they said it was a bad idea.

They are for the most part friendly, some are too politically involved and it interferes with my studies.

My classmates were very well organized and focused on learning to be a good educator of future students.

MSUM has a varied student population, there is a person for every kind of person to befriend.

They are very outgoing people. They are willing to help each other out, and are a great group

I'm in a program with only 10 students in my class and we all get along very well.