Granite Falls, MN
Minnesota West Community and Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Minnesota West Community and Technical College

lovelee

So far l like the energy they give when they talk to me it makes me feel like I belong there and the year hasn't started yet. They also stay in contact with you they do a check in every week to see where your mind is and how school is going. This is one of the main reasons why I am interested in Minnesota west.

Hope

My overall opinion of Minnesota West Community and Technical College is that it is a very affordable way to get get your degree whether it is nursing, law enforcement, or just your generals. The professors and faculty that work there are very open to helping and getting to know the students. The overall environment is cozy. Since it is not a big campus, there are not a lot of places to go, but it still is worth spending time on campus. There are resources everywhere; If there is a question of any kind, someone will be able to answer it or point you in the right direction.

Chase

If you come to Minnesota West Community and Technical College, DO NOT come for athletics, I can't speak for other coaches but my coach went back on everything he ever said and doesn't hold true to what he says. I will say the teachers and faculty are amazing and would be worth your time as a student to learn from them.

Minnesota West Community and Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.