Misericordia University Top Questions

Zillur

The kind of student that would attend this school would be any kind, because there are so many majors to be offered that so many people could attend.

stine

Someone who should attend this school is someone who really wants to go somewhere in their lives and to be well educated, and are determined to better themselves.

Sharon

Misericordia is an excellent place for someone who wants to learn in a quiet, private environment. You will be treated like a person instead of a number. The professors and Sisters of Mercy are very understanding and they want you to suceed.

People that should attend this school are studets that want a personal relationship with their professors along with their classmates. Someone that likes creating bonds with the people around them.

Someone outgoing and friendly who wants to be involved with activities and make new friends.

Everyone

Veronica

Someone to meet new friends, have a good time in college but still focus on their academics.

Jan

The type of person that should attend this school is one who wants a more one on one experience in the classroom and one who wants to build lasting friendships.

Eleni

Anyone and everyone

Anyone who is looking for a school that has professors who will gladly make a personal meeting with you to help you if you need it. If you're looking to attend a school for a field in health professions. Someone who wants good, safe, and very clean dorms. Also somebody who wants to attend a small campus that will not have them rushing or walking a ton to make it to different classes, especially if they have a tight schedule.