Mississippi College Top Questions

Deshauna

I think Mississippi College is a wonderful college. I love it here and the atmosphere here. It's awesome. The campus is beautiful. Most of the teachers here are very helpful and you can gain a relationship with them as well. I love the size of the college and that it can be very close-knit at times and then at other times not so much. This school has a very strenuous curriculum but it is completely worth the hard work. It is hard, but it will pay off in the end, I promise. Some aspects of MC that I would like to see changed is the tuition, of course, and the fact that administration will not give you adequate service unless you are persistent and firm in what you need from them. That has happened to me quite a few times since I have been here. There are many things that MC has to offer and many activities as well. At MC, you will receive the full "college experience." You can join a tribe or club, participate in intramurals, enjoy campus ministries, and you can also join academic clubs too. There is so many opportunities offered here, and they are so much fun to be involved in. Although our football team is not so great, our basketball teams are great. School pride is definitely exemplified at MC. Overall MC is amazing, even if it does have some rough patches.