Perkinston, MS
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College

Kelli

At first I didn't want to attend a community college. I thought it would make me look stupid as opposed to a 4 year university. I was wrong. I came here only to play a sport and I am glad I did! I made so many new friends and I feel like i am really apart of this school. I am only an hour away from my house, so iif I feel like I need to, I can drive home. School is so much cheaper here and with all the scholarships they offer, it is practically free! That is the best part! There are many clubs and activities, so there is always something going on. I love that I can participate especially when I don't feel like doing homework. The teachers here help you more than they would at a 4 year, but it's a good transition so you can experience the college classroom. It does take some dedication though, because they won't baby you and remind you everyday that something is due. I feel, though, that after I graduate, I will be ready for the big 4 year university and what it has to offer.

If you want to attend MGCCC Perk Campus, you should definately be willing to have a good time! There are always campus wide events such as intermural sports, holiday parites, and dorm hall activities! This is an athletic school with sports for everyone. There are also some great teachers that know what they are talking about and are willing to help individuals. Not all teachers are that way, but you learn what classes take.

There is so much school spirit, because most people attending are athletes or part of some sort of club. I love going to watch other sports as well as playing in my own. There is always some sports even going on! Never a dull moment here!

Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.