Mississippi Valley State University Top Questions

Ladarious

I consider the worst thing about my school is that the people around me arent as Enthused and devoted to get and education and be succesful as I.

Valerie

I just transfered to valley I like my classes and the people are nice they help me a lot, I live a while from the school so thats the only thing I have to adjust.

Micah

The fact that there is nothing to do and its in the middle of nowhere.

Uran

I believe the worst thing about my school is how unorganized it is. If I have to take care of Financial aid, they send me to two or three different places, instaed of just in one spot.

Jelisa

The worst thing i consider ta my school is the lack of advisment. The times the classes are given because mostly all the class are given around the same time this leaves you lack of classes needed that cant be taken

Rodney

The worst thing I would consider about my school would be the close-minded of the students. There are too many discriminating groups and not enough unity among the students at my college. They think that if you look one way, that automatically means that that person has to go to a certain groups...hardly looking at the heart of the individual. They simply see what is there, not what can be there or rather what the individual desires in his heart.

Sherry

The worst thing about this school is the community we are surrounded in, most of the important places are further out such as Wal-Mart, drug pharmacies, or clothing stores, other than that everything else is pretty much okay.

Kantessa

Faculty and staff don't seem to care about the students. They have bad attitudes when students ask them questions that they are paid to answer. The food is horrible. The dorms are roach and mice infested. The security is horrible. All of the things I am complaining about all apply to me. My car has been broken into, there has been several roaches and one rat in my room, I was sick from the food, and staff has gave me several attitudes. Athletic stipends and needy checks are never on time and don't come until the summer.

Mekia

Food