Springfield, MO
Missouri State University-Springfield

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Missouri State University-Springfield

The academics are average; however, Missouri State University succeeds when it comes to the moral. The students are beyond smart, and dedicated. We love Springfield and put a big pressure on work hard, play hard. Teachers are very approachable and office hours really do help a student out. I would recommend MSU to anyone who likes a balance of academics and a social life.

Shakeara

As an incoming freshmen, we are all introduced to this orientation program called SOAR. It's a 2 day event in which there are current students who share all experiences and facilities that are significant to your major. If this program doesn't prepare someone to attend Missouri State, then they most likely weren't really interested or paying attention. Due to SOAR, I am utmost prepared and very excited to attend Missouri State.

Luke

I love the small school atmosphere of Missouri State University. There are plethora of degree options and activities that you can be apart of. MSU professors are very knowledgeable in there field and care about student success. Springfield has everything a big city would offer at a smaller level. GO BEARS!

James
It's okay

It's not to bad of a place but there are still quite a few things that could be better.

It's okay

A fine place

A fine place

It's a fine place to be, big school with small school feel. Most people are nice. College area is nice but surrounding area is pretty dangerous. Too much Greek life.

Jordan
Great

It was a great experience

Great

It was a great experience

charolette

The typical stereotype would be the incoming students fresh out high school. They are all races, all sexes and all ages.

The classes that I am attending now are all a step by step process, meaning that I can't take a particular class unless I take the class below it. I am down to final 3 semesters and due to the step by step process I can only take 3 to 4 classes at a time.

Auryetta

I would tell myself not to stress out so much. College is not as hard as it seems as long as you try to find things to keep you busy. Homework is not excessive like on t.v., but work is still required to get all of the grades that you want. It might be hard sometimes, but sleep will never be taken away. It's going to be fun and people want to help and make you feel like you are not alone.

The professors that work here want to do everything in the world to make college the best experience of your life. They are willing to help you find internships and write recommendation letters for you that way it does not seem like your alone in the process.

About all of the new facilities being built and the Agriculture facilities away from campus that hold the horses, cattle, and upper classes.

Will

I wish I would have known how important experience is for getting a job and how important it is to pursue a degree with jobs that are in demand.

The professors at Missouri State are excellent. Every one I had was high quality.

Missouri State University-Springfield administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.