Missouri State University-Springfield

« See more reviews of Missouri State University-Springfield

My school is a very compact campus. When I want to go to classes it only takes me a few minutes, which I appreciate during the winter time. It is diverse and full of friendly and outgoing students and educators. Whenever I am struggling in a specific class. I can get help from anywhere around campus. There are study groups, tutoring labs, student intern sessions (SI sessions), and more! Everybody I graduated with in my highschool who has decided to attend this school say they wouldn't want to be anywhere else and I agree!

Missouri State University is a friendly, easy going place that allows incoming students to feel accepted and allows for students to find out what kind of person they are by offering a varity of types of organizations and clubs they can get involved in and through Missouri State Universities statements and its accepting attitudes of student population the student body can come together as a community.

I really love the small compact campus at my school, i can walk to all my classes which makes it easier on me! Most the teachers I have had have been really great and I feel I have learned alot and grown alot. The only drawback is some of the facilities like gyms, dorms, bathrooms, are in need of some real upgrading, that is my only complaint.

Missouri State has a vary quaint, home-y feel. Everyone is friendly and inviting, and nearly all students and staff are willing to help new students and answer any questions. It is very reassuring to go to Missouri State and know that you do not have to be afraid because everyone is so willing to be of service in any way!

My college is very learning oriented institution. There are all professors who always will help you when you are struggling with your classes or when you just want to stop by the office and ask any questions. Classes are based on discussion and debate which help you to learn more.

Needs improvement but ok; really conservative with liberal undertones... not much to say it has a wide variety of majors and student organizations and incourages people to make there own group if there is something that they would like to be in that isn't already there.

I start online classes in 4 days and HELPFUL is the best way for me to describe MSU as a whole, and Jaime in Adult Student Services in particular, as they've helped me repeatedly, and with excitement, to launch this new phase of my life!

Missouri State University is located in one of the bigger cities of MO, but it appeals to both the small town and big city kids, for Springfield can be both rural and urban, just depending on how you approach it.

MSU offered amazing opportunities for me to gain experiences in my chosen field and in other areas that helped make me a well rounded individual and prepared me for further studies and career advancement.

Missouri State University offers a top-of-the-line education, provided by the best educators in the state, taught in a very diverse environment that gives its students an experience like no other.