Missouri University of Science and Technology

« See more reviews of Missouri University of Science and Technology

As with any STEM college, there is a bit of a language barrier between U.S. born students and some of our professors on campus. Other than this, most of our professors are very helpful and understanding.

There really isn't a worst part. The school work is extremely difficult but that is expected due to being an engineering school. Besides that there isn't much I can complain about.

The worst thing about Missouri S&T (formerly University of Missouri - Rolla) is probably their parking policies and procedures and their large lack of parking spaces.

The worst thing about my school is the town it is located in. The town of Rolla is very dull and does not have very many cheap things to do for fun.

The worse thing I consider about my school would be the fact that they still offer 8am classes, which I have a really hard time waking up for.

The cafeteria food was not very good. There are not a lot of places to eat on campus, and the few places can get crowded with long lines.

The school itself is not that bad at all. However, just make sure that one stays focused on the work because it can get hetic.

The school itself is great, but there is a definite lack of women, which has resulted in a shortage of women's restrooms.

The school itself is nice, but there isn't much to do. All in all, its a pretty boring location.

It's located in a small town that doesn't have a whole lot of nice resturants.