Missouri University of Science and Technology

« See more reviews of Missouri University of Science and Technology

Someone who is really focused on doing what it takes to get one of the highest paid bachelor jobs after graduation. The work is some times tediouse, so you must be able to learn and endure.

If you are one who enjoys being around a lot of people all the time, or one who is not mainly academically focused, this campus is probably not the best choice for you.

A person that is intelligent and likes to work hard should attend this school. Anyone that wants a degree in a math or science field and is ready to work hard for it.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who doesn't want to work. This school is very demanding of your time. This is not a party school.

If you don't like *very* hard work or sticking to your goal (i.e. having the will power to make sacrifices in order to succeed), you probably shouldn't attend.

A hard working and studious person looking for an academic challenge. Someone who is highly motivated to succeed in school.

A person who can't stand heavy workloads, hard classes, and math.Effort and hard work is required for the classes.

Someone who doesn't either want to devote their life to drinking or to video games.

Person that likes to do the minimal amount of work to get by.

Party Animal. ACT Less than 22 or 23. Non-Engineer major.