Missouri University of Science and Technology

« See more reviews of Missouri University of Science and Technology

The most frustrating thing about S&T are the tests given by some professors, which do not cover material learned in class or make the test questions much harder than what was taught.

If you don't immediately find your social niche at Missouri S&T, you might get a bit lonely if you are extroverted. Don't be afriad to go greek if that is the case.

The most frustrating thing about Missouir S&T is that the school does not take enough steps to counter the public perseption as a typical engineering school.

The level of the coursework is extremely hard, and sometimes the teachers have a thick accent which makes it even tougher to learn.

The work load is bit frustrating to keep up with. The school has high expectations for the students and hope to see them achieve.

How hard some of the classes are. you learn a lot but you have to know how to study and how to retain it,

It's HARD. The math department sucks. Sometimes the teachers are just too smart for their own good.

MST has a lot of foreign teachers, so sometimes understanding them is difficult.

There is a horrible Girl to guy ratio and the pressure to do good is very high.

There are no historically black sorerities.