Missouri University of Science and Technology

« See more reviews of Missouri University of Science and Technology

One of the best things about this school is the connections and networks it has with companies and the amount of academic resourses they provide for students to become successful. Professors are willing to help you succed if you ask, and they provide learning centers for students to ask questions or recieve help if they need any.

The environment, from the classes, to the professors, from the students to the facilities, all the varied opportunities that are available to students which are advertised and quite accesible to all students, and the amazing history and community spirit that goes into historical festivities in the entire town.

The educational value of the classes here surpass any classes I have ever taken. The university holds very high standards when it comes to the quality of our education. The university's classes make sure the students are prepared for anything when entering the work force.

The best thing about the school is how they seem to embrace you when you enter as a freshman. There is a student on each floor called an RA who is there to help you get familiar with the school and answers any questions you may have about freshman life.

The best part are the people that I've met. I've made so many new friends which helps when school gets hard. They can bein your classes to help you out or be there to have fun for the times when you need a break from school.

Missouri S&T is a challenging university. Students are forced to try their hardest, and usually succeed! Design teams and extracurricular activities are realized to be highly important, even more important than a high GPA.

I like the small size of the school. Each student get more personal attention from professors because there are not that many students. I never feel lost in the crowd walking around campus of in class.

There are plenty of projects or activities to get involved in. There are many areas for undergraduate research and leadership positions within clubs or organizations that will look great on your resume.

The job opportunities after graduating. My school has a great reputation about it. Also the help and learning center of each classes. They help the students who are struggling in classes.

The availability of student programs for a wide range of interests that a student could possibly join. Ranging from building cars, professional societies, and even a skydiving club.