Missouri Valley College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Missouri Valley College

It’s an older college but it’s updating its buildings. It’s in a smaller town in Missouri. It’s somewhere I’m planning on studying next fall. Most of the students seem to be involved in something whether it would be sports, community out reach, or working.

Milisha

I like the campus. It is small enough that of anything had happened people will know about it on Monday once school starts again. The school is overall not too bad. Sometimes it feels like they aren’t focused on Academics but they truly are. The academic part of the class room is where you pass or fail. Sports are not an option if you don’t have the grades.

Darion

I love the small town give and friendliness of everything here. The professors and students are always working together and willing to help. There is also always plenty to do such as sports and theater events to attend. It's a safe campus with excellent academics and athletics.

Demarkous

It is a great place to further your education. They have small class sizes so the teachers know you by name. You learn on an personal basis. It is great weekly activities for everyday of the week. The school is overall awesome. Theirs a lot of options for sports and clubs as well.

Jadon

I love Missouri Valley College and very happy with my choice to continue my education here. I am taking 4 classes this semester and I am happy with that decision just so I don't overwhelm myself. I am making friends and becoming good friends with my roommates. I have made friends here and have a friend from my high school that graduated with me who attends Missouri Valley as well. There is also a friend from another school in St. Louis that I met during wrestling meets while in high school.

Josie

It takes a certain person to love Missouri Valley College, but sometimes those who come and aren't sure at first, find a few of those "certain people" and "MoVal" grows on them and they come to love the school. There is so much diversity and so many different kinds of people that you can find someone that fits you. It's a small school, so people get to know one another or know of one another, which makes for different kinds of friends. Also, with it being a small school, the classroom sizes are small which leaves so much room for questions and being able to get to know the professors and in my personal opinion, be yourself. Another highlight of Missouri Valley College, most of the students are athletes. There is always something going on and room to go cheer your friends or classmates on!

Danielle

Attending Missouri Valley College is the best decision I ever made! There are so many different cultures, as well as religions here. In addition, this diverse campus has wonderful professors who care about their students and are always willing to help their students 24/7. This is the best environment to be in on a daily basis!

Myleesha

Missouri Valley College is a small private school, attending this university allow me to keep up with lectures because class sizes are small and professors have time to build relationships with students and answer questions. The university is very diverse and the students are very friendly. On weekends not many parties take place however, there is a club in the city of Marshall and Columbia, Missouri is only 30 minutes away from campus and many students love to car pool to hang out on weekends.

Alashia

I feel like Missouri valley college is a overall diverse college, it’s small! But it’s smaller than most college but it’s a great thing, because profressors are able to get more one on one time with the students which is always beneficial, I feel like Valley is such a great place to be because you really create so much memories and meet so many people that you’d like to keep in your life for ever !