Missouri Western State University Top Questions

I tell them that I am taking classes that are important to my career and I have learned alot about being on my own at this school. I have gained new experiences.

Abby

I brag about the size. Its big enough that there isn't that gossip factor, but its small enough that your professors recognize you, and you recognize students walking around campus.

Lucinda

The small class size allows me to get to know my professors and allows them to get to know me. I never feel like I'm lost in a crowd. The campus is also spread out and easy to navigate. In the summer of 2010 Missouri Western will be the home of the Chiefs training camp. To enter the dorms you have to have a key card which makes me feel safe from intruders.

DeAndre

I tell them it's big, there are lot's of facilities and a lot's of people if being around people is somthing they want.

Stevie

That anyone can get in regardless of GPA.

Clifton

I tell them I enjoy it because there not too much going on. Its not a busy area with too much traffic or noise. Since I serene environments, this campus fits me perfectly. Compared to other big universties, things are so much more accessible on our campus and from our campus. We are walking distance from the main strip of the town and we can walk to class and not have to wait on shuttles. That way you don't have to be too early or too late for a class.

Krysten

One of the schools most amiable attributes is the amount of financial aid available. IF you work hard in high school, it will get you a lot of money in college, at Missouri Western. It was less expensive for me to attend Missouri Western as an out-of-state student than it was for me to attend an in-state school back home.

Brooke

Since the classes are all fairly small, I brag about how much attention and help I can get from the professors. Students form relationships with the professors, therefore students can get more out of their education; more help.

Risha

I don't brag about my school to my friends.

Clfton

We have small classes. We get to have a personal education. Our instructors know us by our first names and not by our student numbers.

Katlin

How amazing the campus looks all year around. Everyone is so nice since it is a mid-western school and almost everyone gets along with each other at all times. We have our fair share of school spirit and the ability to succeed in the classroom as well.