Missouri Western State University Top Questions

Debra

A person should not attend this school if they see it as a place to mess around and not take their future seriously.

Anyone can attend this school. There's not a certain type of person that should be in this school, this school is very well rounded. Let's say if you like playing with collectors card or something in that category there's people at the school who enjoy doin the same thing. If you like watching tv all day then there;s someone at this schoolfor you too. Missouri Western is a multi-cultural school, so that means there is alot of different type of people who go there. No one acts the same at Missouri Western everyone is independent.

I don't think there is a type of person that shouldn't attend this school. There are a lot of great programs for anyone from full-time honors students to working parents that can only take a few classes a semester. If you're looking for an Ivy League university, this isn't it. However, it is still a great school.

A person who likes the busy, noisy large cities should not attend this school.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is one who doesn't care about their education and doesn't want to work hard.

Brittni

people from small towns

I think any student willing to learn. Those who want a better education and job would be best. Those looking for a life long career after schooling would be even better.

The type of person that should not adtend this school is a person who does not want to set goals for their life and their education. people that go to this school will not be satisfied if there purpose is to have fun and live the good life. It takes hard work and dedication with a moderation of fun and a balance of life to be successful at this college.

Someone who doesn't want to learn or have fun!

bradley

someone who doesnt like small classes also someone who doesnt like people around constantly if you live in the dorms you have at least one roommate depending on which dorms you live in