New London, CT
Mitchell College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mitchell College

The college is near the Thames River.

The college is near the Thames River.

You want to make sure the college is right for your child's academic skills. There are some schools who strongly support the academics for your child. Also, you want to pick out the school that your child will learn something about themselves and find out what they want to do in life.

This school knows how important education is to everyone. There is always someone on campus who is willing to help you. Tutoring, the Learning Resource Center, or Professors, you will get the help you need for a class. If you're an athlete, coaches and everyone in the athletic department really support you in your academics. Required study-halls are there for the freshmen athletes, and other athletes who have below a certain GPA.

Colin

My advice would be to take a look at the school carfully and make sure it has everything your looking for in a school.

The best thing about my school is that the professors are very helpful with the students that go there. The school is very helpful with thoes who have a learning disability.

The type of person that shouldn't attend this school is a person that likes big classes and writing alot of papers and a big school. Mitchell is a small college and has small classes.

Hans

that mitchell would be a great way to succeed there and to help those with learning disabilities and a tutoring center provided and its a small campus which is growing successfully everyyear and meeta lot of new people and make new friends quicker and easier and great place to fit in and its a great fresh atmosphere environment there on campus

so far there is nothing negative about the campus and the only thing is that its a small campus but its growing successfully

the new residence hall is there and also a new academic success center which is a tutoring and helps those with learning disabilities and also the upgrades of the campus which looks nicer and newer and feels like at home

Jasmine

I like the that everyone knows everyone. All the kids know each other and its a great sense of community

Be open and not shy. Remember that all freshmen want friends so everyone is friendly & go look at the school first

Anyone who is open minded. Someone ready to meet all new types of people and like a small close campus.

Kameron

As a Student Ambassador for my school, I see a lot of nervous and college-leery students and parents, unsure just what their future might hold for them. After attending Mitchell for two full years, I can honestly say that one's college experience depends solely on the effort that one puts forth. My motto is this: you get out of it what you put into it. I realized this helpful tidbit after my first semester, as I was miserable. I wasn't part of the "drinking scene" and therefore stayed in my room doing nothing. I was bored, lonely, and unhappy. It wasn't until I got involved on campus, and truly got into the heart of Mitchell did I realize that life wasn't going to come looking for me in my dorm room, I had to go out there and make it happen.

I hate the amount of drama that exists because everyone is so close together, every detail of everyones' lives is displayed for the population to see.

I sometimes find myself being more motivated and serious about my work than a lot of my fellow students, and the professors tend to let things slide, instead of enforcing rules and policies, making it easier for people to slack off. I sometimes wish I were more challenged.

Clayton

I would advise asking current students how they feel about the school and also visiting as many schools as possible.

A student who wants to focus more on grades than athletics. Also, a student who does not like large classes.

Mitchell College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.