Mitchell, SD
Mitchell Technical Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mitchell Technical Institute

Boyd

There are many good things that are great about Mitchell Tech. First the classes seem good to get to, not that far of a walk. Great amount of time to get to class without worrying that your going to be late. The classes they offer are not many, but the teachers/professors know what there doing and love to teach there major.

Bailey

They could definitely work on finding instructors who are more knowledgeable in their field. I do not feel like my instructors know what they are talking about a lot of the time. I also feel like I am not being taught the things I will need to know when i enter the work world.

MacKenzie

Good school. The class sizes are small enough that the instructors know your name and you're not another student in the classroom. The instructors help you find a job/internship. The school is very updated. There is an option for everybody that want to learn a trade.

Jakob

So far, I really like MTI. The teachers are there if and when we need assistance. So far, everyone if very friendly. My schedule has also been very good, so far. The food is very good. There is a culinary arts program and these students cook for us every day. So far, no complaints.

Allen

They are great to work with and there is very little to none disputes with anyone in the classes.

Well I would tell myself to save up more money and had myself take more course in high school that would allow me to articulate some of the class I am taking now. And also I would say to is just be yourself when you go because you are you and people will like you. Pretty much everyone should knows this because in college life really it is alot better than high school. There is no drama but there is still stress. Especially paying for classses and rent.

Nothing really I already had a basic understanding of alot of the stuff they are teaching and its a great course to been in because I am learning knew things every day.

Mitchell Technical Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.