Mitchell Technical Institute Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Mitchell Technical Institute

Jakob

So far, I really like MTI. The teachers are there if and when we need assistance. So far, everyone if very friendly. My schedule has also been very good, so far. The food is very good. There is a culinary arts program and these students cook for us every day. So far, no complaints.

MacKenzie

Good school. The class sizes are small enough that the instructors know your name and you're not another student in the classroom. The instructors help you find a job/internship. The school is very updated. There is an option for everybody that want to learn a trade.

Bailey

They could definitely work on finding instructors who are more knowledgeable in their field. I do not feel like my instructors know what they are talking about a lot of the time. I also feel like I am not being taught the things I will need to know when i enter the work world.

Boyd

There are many good things that are great about Mitchell Tech. First the classes seem good to get to, not that far of a walk. Great amount of time to get to class without worrying that your going to be late. The classes they offer are not many, but the teachers/professors know what there doing and love to teach there major.