Monmouth College Top Questions

As a NCAA Division III school, you have the ability to compete in sports. For example, I run Cross Country and Track for the school, whereas I would not have been able to at a bigger school. Also, there is alot of camraderie here.

Shawndra

In my opinion, the close student-teacher relationships are unique as well as the students in general. I also think our mascot and scottish roots are very unique.

Monnmouth College is all about being involved and doing well in school. This school is one where everyone is too friendly not to be involved. Way more than half of the students who attend here are involved in some other type of extra curricular which was perfect for me since I was highly involved in high school. I believe Monmouth College is unique in a sense that the liberal arts education you recieve gets you to think outside the box and to see things in other ways other than your own.

The campus is fairly small, so students don't have to feel overwhelmed with trying to figure out how long it will take to get to class everyday. Larger campuses have this problem. The teachers at this college are also amazing. Most of them have travelled abroad, and they all know their subjects very well. They are all exprets in their field, and some have even published books on their subjects. They are also very good at listening to helping their students through their course work problems, sometimes even life problems.

Overall, MC is a great place to be if you're looking for a small liberal arts school with a friendly atmosphere and great people. As long as you start building friendships early, they will last you throughout your college experience (and maybe even your life) and make these four years as enjoyable as possible.

Monmouth College is placed in a very small town but because of the community of the college I sometimes forget Im in such a small town. Rarely do I ever find myself bored with nothing to do.

It was small that is what I like. It was very close to my home and I could keep my job in town.

andy

size

This was they only school that I considered. I wanted to follow in my mothers footsteps.

The educational program here has almost a 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} placement rate out of college, and I want to be a teacher. Also, the physical education program here has a 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} passing rate on the content test and that is my major.

What is unique about Monmouth College is the closeness of everyone on campus. Attending school there was like having a second, very large, family.