Monmouth University

« See more reviews of Monmouth University

Monmouth University is best known for its beautiful campus and friendly atmosphere. The shore is less than a mile away so campus life is like living on the beach. Monmouth's small campus is just like a small community where friends are like family and professors are more like mentors.

My school is best known for its ability to successfully create leaders. It also has a great sports program. Its psychology program is excellent and it has a wonderful study abroad program.

my school has a very good theater program and is in a great location. It is right by the beach and also an hour and a half away from new york city. It's the best of both worlds

The beautiful campus, wonderful teachers/acamdics, and sports. Everything and everyone at Monmouth is always avaible to help you and set you in the right direction.

Monmouth University is best known for having a beautiful campus. It looks like something out of a magazine

Our school is best known for our academic programs and also being the home to Woodrow Wilson Hall

Monmouth University is an exceptional college where professors are very attentive.

Our Library where the motion picture Annie was filmed.

In my view monmouth university is the best school.

We are best known for our beautiful campus.