Monmouth University

« See more reviews of Monmouth University

After my first year I thought that this stuff was entirely untrue, but after three years living here, pretty much all of those sentiments are accurate. There's no sense of camaraderie among the people you meet, I'm almost certain the friends made at Monmouth rarely stay so for very long after graduation. Everyone is very concerned about looking out for themselves only.. The guys want to be the biggest badasses around, and the girls only go after frat boys or athletes. This is completely expected and, unfortunately, accepted from our society, and I'm not complaining about that, what is appalling is how obvious each student makes it. Every relationship you develop will not be on a personal level, but how well you aide the other's habit. Drugs are incredibly abundant in addition to egos and yes, of course, guidos.

Monmouth's really not a suitcase college. There's always something to do - you just have to find it. Some are stuck up and snobby, but most aren't - most are a lot of fun and outgoing. We have our fair share of guedo's and bennies but you're going to find people like that no matter where you go.

Not everyone from monmouth is wealthy. I personally don't have a lot of money. I think society in general is always going to be clicky so there really is no way to get around that. And yes, monmouth does have the hottest girls.

Not for the majority. We do have A FEW of this type of student on campus, but most students are working their own way through college, very pleasant and approachable, not necessarily fans of the beach, and fairly intelligent.

Not entirely, some students come from wealthy backgrounds, but the students come mainly from the New Jersey and New York area and there are so many down to earth people that aren't the stereotypical rich kids.

No, I think every school has their groups and there may be a group of snobby people at Monmouth but not everyone is like that. I've met some of the best friends I have here and they do not fit the stereotype.

We don't have them. Athletes aren't just friends with athletes they are friends with everyone, as well as students involved with drama or anything else, even Frats are welcoming, it's a wonderful place to be

Some of them are. Some people have money but you would never know it. There are just some really great people there. IT's like anywhere else you like some and not others.

Not true, but there are a few. I would say the majority of students go home, but if you find a good group of friends that are willing to stay your golden.

Yes, very much. All of the girls are filthy, and a lot of the guys (if they aren't moronic surfers or locals on EO, they are guidos)