Monmouth University

« See more reviews of Monmouth University

I really do not believe there is a "worst" thing about Monmouth University. People here are good people that are very focused, the Professors are here to help students succeed, and the campus is beautiful. If there is one thing I can even think of that might be coming up a little bit short, it's the availability of parking in some places. Parking spaces by the dorms are pretty expensive and they go quickly, so students who want a car on campus need to tackle it fast. Otherwise, things are great here.

The worst thing about my school is the student atmosphere. Most students here, drink or party and I'm not about that life style. Its tough having to deal with people who do this all the time, but what are you going to do? I'm here to get my education, not party.

I think that it is essntial to be involed with the school activities. If not it can get pretty boring for your social life.

The cost of the tuition, because it is difficult to afford from my middle to lower-middle class position.

I don't have anything negative to say. I very much enjoyed my time at Monmouth University.

One thing I dislike are the amount of students that do go home on the weekends