Monmouth University

« See more reviews of Monmouth University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

I do not believe that Monmouth and its students have a stereotype. It is what you make of it while you are a student. Yes we do have different classes of people but doesn't every college? You have the students with more money then others, the ones that like to party more then others, and the ones that are there to get the job done and that is it. Monmouth is known for its great academic programs and beautiful campus. The location is perfect and fits everyones needs. I do not believe that we are a party school, yes many students have and attend them but it is part of the college experience.

I think the biggest stereotype about Monmouth students is that they are all from North Jersey/New York, and are primarily Italians who like to go to night clubs and have spikey hair, etc. They are very spoiled and aren't really in touch with reality or the outside world.

That we are all rich kids and stuck up. Also, that monmouth is just another version of highschool with its clicks. And according to playboy we have the hottest girls.

Full of "guidos", not as big of a party school as advertised to high school kids. The majority of people are spoiled brats who can't do anything for themselves.

We really don't have stereotypes here at Monmouth University. Everyone is very friendly and helpful as well. It's very easy to make friends here.

People think Monmouth's a suitcase college. People think the students are snobby and stuck up. People think we're all guedo's and bennies.

Monmouth is full of snotty little rich kids. All of the girls are trashy and the guys all act like your typical guido from staten island.

MU is a good place to chill, small so teacher notice you in class they are there for help and Mu is right by the beach

A bunch of rich preppy fashionable kids who's mommy and daddy are paying for college and their expenditures.

That everyones a New Jersey guido. That monmouth is a suitcase school.(Everyone goes home on the weekends)