Monmouth University

« See more reviews of Monmouth University

Before coming to this college I wish I knew that you had to get involved right away to have things happen your way and your fellow classmates ways. I now am every interested in getting into the Student Actvities Board this way I could help plan events at the MAC. So when I talk to prospective students of Monmouth I would tell them to be active right away.

I wish I had known more about the study abroad program. I was able to study in London, England at Regents College for a semester but I would have loved to study another semester in Australia. I would not been able to graduate on time if I had done another semester abroad.

I wish I knew that alot of the students attending the school are from high-class families and walk around campus like they own the place. I am thankful to have found students that are down to earth and more like me.

I wish I was more knowledgeable about college courses - for example that many professors lecture more than use class participation. This is so different than high school.

I wish that I knew more about computers and law, since my high school did not prepare me very well in either of these subjects.

That it was a commuting college for a lot of students, and that not many people live on campus or stay on the weekends

i wish i knew how serious you freshman year academic choices can affect the rest of your college career.

During your first year, you are the last one's to pick classes so you mostly have early classes.

I wish I knew that the people who go to this school are very wealthy.

That you should research your teachers before you take the classes