West Long Branch, NJ
Monmouth University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Monmouth University

Fixed  rate loan

Nathan

Monmouth is a great school and makes you feel at home while at college with the loads of activities and clubs you can be involved in. Class sizes, typically around 25 to 30, allow for student success and the opportunity to receive help from professors when needed as well.

Idelis

Monmouth University, is great if you want to go to a small school. The professors know who you are which comes to a great advantage when you need help with the coursework. It's also a small community so everybody knows each other and it's great to make friends.

Matt

Overall I love Monmouth University and I could not picture myself ever going to a different school and enjoying it as much. Every aspect of the school is incredible. People are always out doing things, whether its sports, clubs, or fraternities/sororities. There is something here for everyone, you just have to find it.

Julia

I love it here at Monmouth. I am so grateful to go to a college with great professors who are readily available when I need assistance or just have a quick question outside the classroom. My classmates are friendly, the campus is gorgeous and it just happens to be a few short miles to the beach.

Alyssa

Overall it is a great school, other than the high expense of it. I have already learned so much and made so many friends in my first year. On campus housing is very suitable as both a freshman and sophomore, but most people move off campus by junior year. However housing off campus is also really expensive.

Werlhens

Monmouth is a great school in my opinion. There are a lot of activities to join and be apart of on campus. the campus is really big and beautiful especially at night and there is a lot of parties that happen off campus on weekends from thursday to saturday. The campus facilities management workers keep the campus in pretty good condition, they are always cleaning up debris on campus. Most of the professors are really nice and will work with you to get a good grade in class. basketball is big here at Monmouth, football not so much. Overall I give monmouth a 4 out of 5 rating. Good school.

Heather

Unfortunately the stereotype for Monmouth is either "Jersey Shore guidos" or "stuck-up rich people". However, I have found neither of these stereotypes to be accurate here. Monmouth truly offers a diverse group of people where everyone can feel accepted.

A main reason as to why I chose to attend this school was for the academics. They have one of the best education schools in the state and easily one of the greatest and newest art departments in the state as well. I have had the pleasure of having all helpful and understanding professors,which makes life here a lot easier.

Autumn

I really love this school. I did not expect it to be the school I go to starting the fall of 2015, but the campus itself is gorgeous and every time I went for a tour of the campus it was always a positive experience

As of now, I don't know any stereotypes at my school

I'm not sure what is the most popular activity at my school

From what I was told during the tours and looking at the website is that classes are not large classes and your professor gets to know you almost on a personal level

Haley

If I went back in time to high school I would give myself the advice of learning how to manage time. In high school it wasn't as hard to figure out when to complete assignments, but going to college really changes things. Learning what time is the best for retaining the most information while studying is important, and learning more about your study habits before going to college is very beneficial. Studying in college is very important because classes test your knowledge more than they did in high school and your grades will help you in the future, so learning how to study and what tools help you the most is the best way to make sure you get good grades.

Friendly and outgoing people because it is a small school, so it will be much easier to make a lot of friends if you have these qualities or try to get involved on campus.

Living only a mile from the beach is a great feature. It's so nice to be able to walk to the beach and forget about everything after you've had a stressful day of school.

Patrick

If I could go back in time and talk to my past self about what I know now about college I would recommend paying more attention to the schools I chose to apply to. I would also stress the importance of going to the library and putting in the hours to get my work done. I would comfort myself by saying not to be afraid to start completely over, by going to school in a new place, and by knowing no one, and making new friends. Having known this, i would have probably expanded my horizons on schools applied to. Over all i would have stressed the importance of leaving my comfort zone and to not go to a school where i felt most comfortable because i knew someone. I would advise looking harder at the academics of certain schools and finding which one was best fitting and i could actually picture myself most happy at. Lastly, I would warn myself that that I am no longer in highschool, and that the tests and assignments all begin to take on more meaning and matter more now towards my future.

The kind of person who should attend this school must be willing to put time into their work and not afraid to get involved in Greek Life. The person must also be able to make their own fun for nightlife, and be accepting of all the different types of people. The campus is very diverse, and people come from all different types of backgrounds, so one who is patient and willing to cope with different cultures should definitely attend this school.

Somone who is not willing to work hard and is not interested in getting involved should not attend this school. At Monmouth University school work can be hard and a student must be ready to send a night in the library. Greek Life is the primary source of being social at the school so if one wants to have a social life but not join Greek Life then Monmouth is not for them.

Monmouth University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.