West Long Branch, NJ

Monmouth University

« See more reviews of Monmouth University

Professors are, for the most part, dedicated to their fields and to their students. Most take an active part in improving student outcomes...some becoming friends and mentors long after a student's graduation. Although a business major, my favorite class was actually Introduction to Philosophy. The setting, the professors and the experience outside the classroom combines to make a superior learning environment. Monmouth adds great value to every student's undergraduate development.

In Monmouth all of my professors knew my name and who I was even though I did not think they did. Classes are very small and it is easy to get to meet your fellow class mates. I have had absolutely no problems with professors except for one. I find them all to be very understanding and very nice. All the professors are down to earth and willing to help students.

A main reason as to why I chose to attend this school was for the academics. They have one of the best education schools in the state and easily one of the greatest and newest art departments in the state as well. I have had the pleasure of having all helpful and understanding professors,which makes life here a lot easier.

The teachers for the most part are very nice and very easy to get in touch with and most of them do everything they can to help you out as a student. I would say the professors are Monmouth's strongest attribute.

teachers are very good but you must pick and choose there is a large difference between some of the professors at this university your rprofessor can really make or break you

From what I was told during the tours and looking at the website is that classes are not large classes and your professor gets to know you almost on a personal level