New Rochelle, NY
Monroe College-New Rochelle

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Monroe College-New Rochelle

Darnell

when it comes to colleges around the new york city area there are a lot buy Monroe is not the best in high school when a representative came to advertise the school it sounded good but in reality, it was not as promised he said the classes would be small less than 25 students per class but they really are huge. I go to the one in New Rochelle and the buildings look good on the outside but are old and worn out on the inside. This school could do a lot better in my opinion.

neyri

Monroe College in New Rochelle is very sports oriented and nothing will stop them from winning. Teachers are very understanding and help you achieve the grade you want in the classroom. A lot of students are successful in this school because there is a lot of help to be given out to any student that needs it.

Erick

The college is affordable, they also have a fast track trimester program which lets you graduate faster than your peers and is a generally helpful campus to be around. A lot of engagement and interaction with the students and faculty is encouraged, they teach you how to market yourself and have exceptional business skills.

China

I really like the college. For the first two months I've has an overall great college experience and I'm glad to be apart of the Monroe family. I also like that the college provides transportation for the student who travel back and forth to school. They also provide a great resources for the students. They have computers in three of their main buildings and printers as well. Monroe college is a great school I would recommend to anyone.

Tasia

I graduated from this college back n 2012 and I absolutely loved it when I attended. I loved how small the campus was and how intimate the classes were. I met a lot of great people, whether they were students, or faculty members. I most definitely loved how hands-on my professors were in grooming us for the world beyond school.

Mariglen

Great College

Great College

Edwin

Out of high school I was unsure of where to further my education and play baseball. I was recommended to attend Monroe college because of their prestigious baseball program and I'm glad I made that huge decision. The professors are always available to contact and the athletic program is unbelieveably competitive with plenty of exposure. This was definitely the best decision for me out of high school.

ABIGAIL

My school is best known for Business.

My school is best known for Business.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to keep my grades up. This is because colleges and university's acknowlege your grade point average and awards you with schlorships and grants. I would also tell myself to pick a college wisely and start norrowing down what I want to do with the rest of my life.

I would say the worst thing about Monroe College is how all the buildings are spread out.

Khoyann

The teachers does hands on learning with the students, they take them out in the field of their degree and really teach them about they are learning. Monroe college really focuses on academics by using online websites so even after class or times during the week or weekend, students can communicate with their professors.

I learned alot about the field that I'm going into, alot of things I never except I would be learning. And I love that we get to go out there in the world and really experience what my field of study is like.

A person who serious about college. The professors are willing to help but only if you are willing to help your yourself further your education. College is a huge step into your future and Monroe college helps you along the way.

Monroe College-New Rochelle administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.