Monroe Community College Top Questions

Debra

I brag most about the professors. They are fantastic. I'm proud be hear great things from other people that have attend Monroe Community College and can give thoughts and opinions about their experience there.

When I talk to my friends about my school, I tell them about the great marketplace that the school has. It includes a Subway and Dunkin' Donuts as well as other fantastic places to eat. There are many places around the school, lounges and study areas, that allow you to sit and study or hang out with your friends, make new friends.

I don't normally brag, but I would mention that MCC is one of the top ten community colleges in the country. I would like to point out that the faculty and staff care about their students achieving academic success. Students that enroll to MCC are of all ages. The traditional student is no more. I have seen ages 18 through 80 attend this wonderful college. Back in 2008, an 80 year old woman was at MCC to achieve a GED, because she never graduated high school. I would recommend MCC to anyone!

Katrina

I brag about how welcoming and friendly the staff is when first starting out at the campus.

Debra

I most brag about the Professors, they are truly great. I feel they are easy to talk to and I give them a good rating because of their professionalism

Janmarie

I love that all of my classes at the Damon City Campus never have more than thirty people. I have learned that I prefer smaller classes where I actually get to know the professor rather than big classes that hold over 100 students. I brag to all my friends that I get to talk to my professors everyday and that they actually recognize me when I pass in the hallway. The professors really care about your success and are willing to work hard with you to make sure you achieve your goals.

greggory

I never thought I could afford college because it is just my mom and I, but this college is one of the best deals around. It is affordable, classes are offered both day and evening and I can work classes around my job. The classes are just the right size and I haven't met a professor yet, that I cannot approach. I can hang out at the "Java Cafe" and do homework or meet the crew in the library. It is a cool place to be.

The dorms, because we have two bathrooms for four girls. Also I am paying less for my education then people that are going to four year schools. I am just getting my basic degree because I don't know what I want to do and at the same time saving money.

Purvaja

The main thing I brag about is that it's cheap and still high quality education. I came to Monroe Community College from Rochester Institute of Technology to better my grades and the best thing about it is that it is very cheap and the teachers are great.