Billings, MT
Montana State University-Billings

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Montana State University-Billings

Callie

I would begin looking in sophomore year in high school. I'm going to be a junior in college and i've been looking at grad schools for about a year now. I won't graduate for 2 more years but its always good to get an idea of what you want at a university.

I wish I had known that it's Spanish Club was nonfunctioning for 3 years before I came.

There really isn't anything too bad about my school. The people are always friendly. I wish that the facility services would get to the snow before our blind students fall into drifts or slip on ice.

Melanie

I would suppose it is well known for it's acedemics. Billings isn't a very large town, compared to most college towns, but carries a charm and sense of community. At MSUB you share that sense of community and acedemic values with the other students and faculty members. It has perfect class sizes and excellent professors.

First of all, check out the campus and attend the student tours and orientations. While you are there take a look around town. Check the affordability of housing(on and off campus) and the availablity of jobs around/close to campus. To make the most of your college experience, be open minded and be active within your classes. You will learn more and make better connections with the students and faculty if you speak up and participate in class disscussions. Also, make sure to study what you love. You will learn more if you are interested in the subject.

My professors! They are terrific and really know what they are teaching. Many of them have first hand experience in the field and can give real insight into what you will be facing in the workforce. Plus they are always available during term and after for questions and guidance.

Montana State University-Billings administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.