Montana State University-Billings

« See more reviews of Montana State University-Billings

Montana State University Billings, though often overlooked for not being a "party school", offers some great experiences through the personable teachers and social learning environments that comes from the attitude and personality that Montana instills in those living and experiencing it.

MSU-Billings is an amazing school that is full of wonderful students and committed professors that actualy care about the students that they are teaching, picking faces out of the croud instead of seeing a blurred ocean of numbers.

Montana State Universtiy Billings is a warming school with friendly people and supportive staff, and though it is not a cut-throat university the professors care about your learning and challenging you to preform the best you can.

Montana State University Billings has a long track record of fostering continued education like no other college through its three campuses spread throughout the city and the dedication of the faculty.

My school has AACSB accreditation, various ethnicities, well-educated and established faculty, reasonable tuition costs, and a lot of different majors students can plan to graduate with.

My school is goal oriented, stives for academic success, and has a great learning atmosphere with about 3,000 students enrolled at the college at one time.

Even though it's a smaller community college, it has a variety of different major options, and has a friendly learning environment, overall.

MSU-B is a schpool of academics and excellence and excellence is what they help the students achieve, with support, resources and courtesy.

My school will be my second home to me, everything I need is there and it is very relaxing to have that.

Montana State University Billings is a small university that does not consist of a good social aspect.