Montana State University

« See more reviews of Montana State University

Montana State University has a great gym facility that you can do practically any type of sport or workout in, as it has a wide variety of interests. The classes can either be large or small yet they are always interactive which helps when learning. The professors are normally easy to get in contact with and are very helpful either with questions about the present class content or previous material. The weather is always unpredictable in Bozeman, and this offers for a wide variety of outdoor activities throughout the year.

I brag to them about its high quality of education and renown in the field of engineering in general. MSU is well known for a high ability to produce successful engineers that are often hired directly out of school. This provides only one of several indicators that MSU provides a very successful and useful program to teach engineers, and as a result I am more likely to be hired by large engineering firms than if i went to any other college in the northwest.

Montana State University has so many courses to offer to all kinds of students. It allows us to explore what we truly want to do with our lives, it provides an environment that is friendly and open and makes us feel at home. MSU gives us the opportunity to venture into different courses and challenges us to step outside our comfort zone to find what truly makes us happy and will make our stay worth while.

The surrounding areas and mountains. It is the most beautiful campus in the west. The people there are amazingly friendly and there is unlimited outdoor activities to be explore. Though it is cold in the winter, the snow and the mountains are amazing for skiing and snowboarding. There are rivers, mountains and valleys that will blow your mind.

i can be a pilot and a metalsmith at the same time. i can go shed the gnar in less than thirty minutes, or ride bikes on a mountain trail or go see a show downtown. my flight school instructor flew f-15's for twenty years (impressive) so he knows his stuff ( and then some)

Probably the one thing that most people brag about when talking about MSU the amazing access we have to outdoor activites. We have 3 major ski mountains within about an hour's drive away, as well as some of the best fishing and hiking in the state.

I tell them that the people are mostly good and that everyone is friendly and accepting, also that diversity among students is apparent. I really enjoy the art building and tell all my friends about the Copeland Art Gallery.

The football games here are alot of fun. Everybody here is friendly in their own way. The professors here are well educated. It's something different that you should try out.

I like the size of the school. You don't know everyone, but everyone is friendly and you recognize most people.

The mountains surrounding the school are beautiful. It is the best school I have ever been to in my entire life.