Montana State University

« See more reviews of Montana State University

It's expensive and the prices keep increasing. The school keeps adding on and charging the students for it when it wasn't our choice in the first place. They also are taking away our tailgating privaledges.

The most (and only) frustrating thing about Montana State is that graduate students can teach classes by themselves. I need a professor (especially for Math, which was the subject with the graduate student).

Parking was always frustrating. The parking permits were always expensive and you were never guaranteed a spot anyways. There was also a lot of construction which added to the parking problem.

Sometimes the road crews are little slow to clean up the snow when it starts falling and this becomes very problematic, especially when I have to be on campus at 0600 for ROTC events.

The teachers sometimes aren't very specific when assigning a project so it's tough to tell how to improve or how to begin a project.

MSU Bozeman is a very science and agriculture based school. There are not very many options for liberal arts.

The lack of diversity on the campus. Most of the diversity is made through the recruitment of atheletes

Probally how spread out it is. But when you declare a major bulidings are right by each other.

it gets a little cold in the winter ... that is also the biggest plus =) I love the snow =)

The student senate and their frivolous spending and shortsighted and biased initiatives.