Butte, MT
Montana Tech of the University of Montana

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Montana Tech of the University of Montana

Talitha

I am not really sure what groups are popular. I am not really in the mix of all the social activities. I see a lot of people in tie k won do.

I love all of my classes i don't think I have a favorite! I participate in all my classes. Getting my hands dirt so to speak is what I love most. My friends in my class rooms are not all competitive, but some give me a run for my money. I am going to transfer to the university of Montana in a few years to finish my pre-vet classes. But I love all my professors here they all help me make the best projects I can.

Tyler

Bright individuals, stuck on a dreary campus, wishing to escape to a better place.

Get rid of all your jobs. Focus on your education instead of work, don't let yourself be burdened by the stress of maintaining a tight and busy schedule with no sleep and no time to relax or study. Get back on your ADHD medication and strive to attain a higher GPA then you've had. Your life is ahead of you, so go get it. Live for yourself and do what makes you happy, not what makes everyone else happy, because in 20 years the choices you've made today will affect you.

I wish I would have known how unactive the campus was, i would have chosen a different school.

Tyler

Anybody that truly values their education and the time they spend working towards their dreams should attend Montana Tech. The small student population and class sizes allow individuals to use their time efficiently. If you a person who appreciates the aesthetic quality of their college experience, the college lies in a city with a rich history and unique culture. Also, students can benefit from an array of outdoor activities that include fishing, skiing, and much more. Above all, a student looking to attend this school should be well rounded and open to all the things this school can offer.

If some person or entity were to ask college students across the country why they feel the need to pursue higher education, I believe they would get two primary responses: to get a good/higher paying job; and to further their own knowledge of the world in which they live. Montana Tech is unique in that 95% of the students who graduate find jobs. Also, students benefit from a 15:1 faculty/student ratio which, as a result, leads to more knowledgable and well-rounded individuals because of the extra time professors and students can spend together.

Tasha

The amount of information and knowledge that is out there in the world avaiable to anyone who desires to learn is endless. Attending college has opened my mind to so many new ways of thinking, experiencing, and learning. It has provided me the opportunity to meet and engage in meaningful discussions with numerous highly intellectual professors and peers. Being at college makes me want to do better, to push myself harder than I have ever done before. A college degree may be a piece of paper to some but to me it is a sense of accomplishment that I would not otherwise feel if I had not attended.

Helen

Very dynamic with an excellent opportunity to learn.

Very dynamic with an excellent opportunity to learn.

It was small and teachers really care about their students.

My educational experience in Montana Tech was excellent; I participated in Environmental Engineering seminars, field camps, and normal classroom lectures. Also my Montana experience allowed me to explore new aspects of myself and other cultures. It provided me with a visual relationship of these aspects working together. Because of the rewards I have already gained, I decided to continue my education. I am drawn to University of Alaska (UAA) for a number of reasons. UAA has outstanding reputation for their business programs particular the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in UAA’s College of Business and Public Policy (CBPP). The MBA in general management will provide me with the perspectives and skills that are necessary increasingly significant managerial leadership roles in organizations. Furthermore, Alaska offers some the most diverse and intriguing environments that emphasis one’s learning by applying classroom knowledge to real situations. I am beginning the MBA program Spring 2011 and look forward to another learning adventure.

Brandi

They offer more hands on experience. There is more lab requirements and oportunities. It is small campus. Teachers get to know you personally.

I prepaired myself as a highschool student as well as I could, so I wouldn't change anything I did. I took the most adavanced classes my school offered and even a lot of online classes once I ran out of classes offered at my small public school. I already took care of myself and all of my expenses before I got out of high school, so my transiction once I left my home was not much of a difference either. But if I was giving advice to a high school I would tell them take as much as you can in high school, but remeber to have fun as well while you are there. Employer would prefer to hire social people over anti-social.

Mathew

My classmates are very dedicated to their fields of study and enjoy learning.

My classmates are very dedicated to their fields of study and enjoy learning.

I would advice myself to begin working harder on good study habits. I would stress the importance of being orginized and on top of things.

The worst thing about my school would have to be its location. Butte has a very cold climate and temperatures drop sometimes to -30 degrees and it just makes living here hard.

Charlee

Montana Tech is known for one of the finest science, engineering, and technical colleges in the world. When students graduate from Montana Tech, they have a good chance of walking right into a full-time job right after graduation.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself my senior year of high school, I would tell myself to work hard, fill out for more scholarships. Now that I'm in college I know I should've looked up more about college and the time-effort involved in all the classes. Classes in college are alot different than the ones you have in high school. When I was a senior in high school, I didn't think college classes would be much different than high school ones. I wish I would have been more prepared for college and I should have started preparing when I found out that I was attending Montana Tech. I believe that as a senior I was really stressed and thats why I didn't think to prepare more for college. Now when I talk to my friends in high school I tell them to fill out as many scholarship as possible and work hard.

The kind of person who shouldn't attend Montana Tech is someone who is not going to do a field in Engineering.

Montana Tech of the University of Montana administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.