Montclair, NJ
Montclair State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Montclair State University

Fixed  rate loan

Suzy

I really love this university. It has an amazing view in the back of the city. I love going there when I want fresh air. Also, the campus is pretty quiet so it is nice and peaceful to work on my assignments outside. However, although the campus is quiet, there are a lot of interactions and groups of people everywhere. Plus, they have an event outside every week. For example, they leave out a variety of artwork for the students to look over. Majority of the faculty is nice and friendly and the professors are amazing! I would recommend this university to everyone!

Arielle

I am glad I decide to go to Montclair. It was my first choice and one of the best choices. "It's All Here" is not just a marketing slogan, everything really is there. From great programs to good food, there is something for everyone to enjoy. The educational quality is great and the personal atmosphere is fun. It is a prime place for work and play.

GraceAnn

It is an excellent state school - nice campus, decent food, good academics. Smaller and cheaper than Rutgers. There is some sports and clubs but not a ton and academics is the main focus. It can be a struggle to get from your parking spot to your class on time due to the distance of the parking lots from the buildings. DO NOT EAT AT SAM'S PLACE.

Deckonti
Dream School

Dream School

Montclair State is one of the best university's in New Jersey. It's a short distance to New York City where you can find many jobs and internships, and the town of Montclair itself is buzzing with plenty of activities and attractions to enjoy on the weekend. Everyone on campus is friendly and you'll automatically feel at home. There are many activities on campus to take part in and they're all safe and engaging.

Michelle
Its an ok school

Its an ok school

Montclair State University is an OK school. It is mostly a commuter school and the academics are decent as well however if you are majoring in something more lucrative, then dont go here. Montclair state university is mostly a libersal arts school and other majors that are decent to go to as well are business, psych, and education ( they have great teaching programs). There is alot of contrsution that is happening in the school right now ( actiually it has been happening since 2012) which make it a bit difficult to get to classes, They do have a soild organization and club, if you want a social life then go greek and lastly they just raised the GPA graduation requirments. But if you think this is the school for you then by all means attend as the old saying goes "College is what you make of it!!"

I absolutely love Montclair State University. It is where all my talents are challenged, my best friends were met and where I can truly be myself all the time

I would have to say the two most popular groups on campus are ResLife which are the Resident Assistants and Student Assistants and greek life

The academics at Montclair can be challenging but I never worry because the professors are extremely helpfully and dedicated to helping you succeed. There are also multiple tutoring services on campus and in the residents halls.

Erick

I would say to myself to stick what what your heart is telling you. I went into college not really sure what major I was going to pick. I ended up picking public health but then switched to accounting. I am now a nutrition major. I wish I just stuck with what I truly felt was right and that was nutrition. I would work harder on keeping my GPA up and not let anything get in the way of that. I would save my money and get a better job that goes hand in hand with my major. I would become a certified personal trainer because I just love working out. I would keep my head up and keeping pushing forward because I know that someday everything will be okay.

The shuttle buses take a very long time to show up sometimes. It gets very cold in the winter and students have to wait outside for up to a half an hour for a shuttle. Other students get upset because they are late to class because of this.

Thomas

I think I would tell myself to stop worrying what other people think. In high school a lot of people judge you for literally anything. College is much more different. Be who you are, embrace it, and love yourself.

weekends, this college is a huge commuter college so a lot of people go home on the weekends.

Someone who is dependent on other people. People here are very independent and usually find things to do by themselves. There is not a lot to do on the weekends.

BIANCA

My classmates are extremy helpful with one another.

My classmates are extremy helpful with one another.

I have come so far and I am so proud of myself however sometimes I wish I could go back because I have learned so much. The advice I would give myself would be to go straight through school and take no minor breaks. I would also tell myself to go another route as far as career choice.

priscilla

Montclair University is a place where you learn and experience real life cases that will assist with your career.

Please give yourself time to think about your future, rushing into a career you are not happy with will not fullfill your happiness. Do what you love and be patient because sooner or later you will know what is right. Don't let others control your choices, college is an open door of opportunities for the rest of your life so choose wisely.

The person that shouldn't attend this school, also does not like diversity. This is a great hands on school, business accredited and recognized by many. There is no reason why anyone wouldn't want to attend this outstanding institution.

Montclair State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.